Detecting Water Damage
Every building can experience severe water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your business can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they can decrease the amount of damage your home will undergo. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can address, asses and fix the issue.
The Causes of Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are needed for everday life. But if they malfunction, they can cause signficant problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, any of these appliances can cause major issues by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How to Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common senseCheck your house regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s only a minor leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the highly trained water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Mitigation Services We Provide
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Each of Paul Davis’ frachises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Mitigation Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.