Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your home or company, and fixing it can be complicated. To get repairs done correctly, you need repair and restoration contractors that focuses on returning your property back to its original condition. Our team is here for you.
Get through the storm, and then examine the damage. Read below for more.
Coverage amounts vary based on your area, your policy, the severity of damage and other factors.
Most severe weather events are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurer can’t single you out for rate increases. But failing to file claims in a timely manner can harm your chances of a fair payout, and entire neighborhoods can be subject to rate increases following severe storms. Don’t delay and always file claims right away so you don’t end up with higher premiums and no benefits.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
Hire a Professional Storm Repair Team
If your property has been hit with storm-related damage, act without delay. Choose a professional team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Call today to schedule a consultation.