Lexington Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis in Lexington can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you start the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were at one point immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, appliances, TVs
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis in Lexington can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly thrown away. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.