Lexington, SC Disaster Planning Services
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Lexington, SC. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.