West Columbia, SC Disaster Planning Services
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. However, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.