Disaster Planning in West Columbia, SC
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.