Recover after a Fire in West Columbia
If your company takes on fire damage, you will probably need to cease work for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but additional harm from fumes and ash can remain for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the West Columbia region.
The Paul Davis Edge
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other residue from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can clean harmed goods inside
- Removal of moisture left from extinguishing efforts
- We will restore any section of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
West Columbia Paul Davis is Available for You
We understand how hard fires can be on business owners, so we move quickly to get your building back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the the task effectively the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is usually easy to revive for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will help with the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to assist.