Sumter, SC Disaster Planning Services
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Sumter. However, plans like that usually focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.