Sumter, SC Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of managing a company in Sumter, SC is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.