Damage Caused by Water in Sumter
Water damage can be detrimental to your property. Serious flooding halt work for a few weeks. For small businesses, even minor damage might hurt a company’s reputation. The faster you remove flood damage in your commercial space, the faster you can bounce back from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Sumter, SC area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are many ways your business can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning equipment such as refrigerators are prone overflow. Other man-made reasons for water damage include septic and sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. These issues may begin minor. However, the flood could move throughout your business and encourage worsened damage from fungal colonies.
Flooding in business properties might also come from closeby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Sumter might result in water damage for residential and business property holders. Just like appliance leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely result in mildew damage if left uncleaned.
Water Damage Restoration Services
With so much industry knowledge behind us, Paul Davis is the obvious choice for removing flood damage around Sumter, SC. Our specialists are fast, reliable and dedicated to restore your commercial property correctly.
Our Restoration Technicians Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying wet areas such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes
- Preventing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and move promptly Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in up to three days.
- We’re professional – With 50 years in business and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage emergency.
- We help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We will talk to your insurance group to file claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Sumter Paul Davis franchise today!