Contents Cleaning in Lexington
From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Lexington can restore these valuables and much more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to think about as you begin the recovery process. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important items that were at one point automatically discarded may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly thrown away. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.