Lexington, SC Disaster Planning Services
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Lexington is ensuring business continuity. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.