Contents Cleaning in Lexington
From important documents and clothing to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia can restore these items and much more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how much there is to consider. One of those is the valuables of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished items that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these possessions to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia can clean an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Call Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Lexington to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We know how important these items are and will work tirelessly to save them for you.