Disaster Planning in Lexington
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.