Kershaw Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your company sustains fire damage, you can expect to stop work for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but additional harm from fumes and soot can remain long after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your business will smell of fumes for years to come.
The experts from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Kershaw market.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Assistance comes promptly and is ready 24/7
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for cleaning soot and other debris from fire damage
- Cleaning, smoky odor elimination and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Removal of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We will renew any portion of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Talk to Us
We can restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the the task effectively the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is usually easy to restore for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, We will help with your insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Kershaw Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.