Recovering Hopkins Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your company and stop work for months after. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage from fumes and soot may remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances may stay in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Hopkins region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
The Paul Davis Method
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your organization does, we can clean harmed goods inside
- Water elimination – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We will rebuild any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
Call Paul Now
We will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually easy to restore for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.