Columbia Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. But, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.