Columbia Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you can expect to slow production for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can tear down a building, but additional damage caused by smoke and ash may remain long after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just part of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Columbia area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
- Help comes fast and is available any time
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and structural stabilization
- Green methods for cleaning ash and other residue caused by fire damage
- Smoke odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any damaged inventory, tools and additional contents inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to remove water caused by quenching the flames
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
The Paul Davis team can restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our technical training, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience means faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed items or furniture is typically easy to restore for our professionals and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Columbia Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.