Chapin Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.