Camden, SC Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management in Camden, SC, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.