Ballentine, SC Disaster Planning Services
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Ballentine is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, plans like that usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.