Ballentine Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.