Contents Cleaning Service in Lexington
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia can restore these items and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you realize how many things there are to do. One is the possessions of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that precious possessions that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, appliances, TVs
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valued items and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were nearly discarded. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.