Emergency Water Damage Services
If your property has been afflicted by flooding, it’s essential to hire competent professionals to quickly take care of the problem. The specialists with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia are trained in handling flood and water damage of all shapes and sizes. Paul Davis emergency services run 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re always ready to assist.
Taking care of water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia and we know how to promptly get the job done. Contact us if you need immediate help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia will return your call within half an hour and reach your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia
- Speak with Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Assessment – We want to understand your situation before moving forward, so we perform a thorough assessment to uncover the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Removing the Water – We implement commercial grade vacuums and pumps to extract flooding. The faster you contact us, the faster we can remove the flooding.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but bigger cases may require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Still water leaves behind stains and warping in the areas it rests on. We apply advanced disinfectants to eliminate odors, stains, and warping and other damage left from the flood.
- Reversing the Damage – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia enters once the damage is neutralized to restore your home or business to its original condition.
What Causes Water Damage?
- Washing machine and dishwasher leak
- Poor plumbing
- Overflowing toilet
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Restoring water damage includes scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Call the Paul Davis team today learn what measures you can take and get helpful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia will apply the suitable approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.