Disaster Planning in Lexington
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Lexington. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.