Lexington Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Lexington. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.