Damage Caused by Water in Lexington
Water damage comes from many surprising places. Typical suspects include basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. The Paul Davis professionals know the proper ways to remedy water damage of all kinds. From fully flooded buildings to water spots, our technicians know how to extract damage to guarantee it doesn’t continue or add to mold growth.
Causes of Water Damage:
There are many ways your commercial property can be exposed to water damage. Damaged appliances such as washing machines may overflow. More man-made sources of water damage include sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing toilets. Problems like these can begin minor. However, the flood may move throughout your office and encourage more issues from fungal patches.
Water damage in office structures may also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Lexington may cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Similar to appliance floods, water damage from natural causes may result in mold situations if neglected.
Flood Removal Techniques
We offer a range of services such as water damage evaluation and removal. Based on the scale of your space, Paul Davis technicians can clean stained surfaces such as carpet. Our team also cleans and sanitize possessions such as linens. Left neglected, serious water damage might leave mold behind.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as walls
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as linens
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- Our staff answer and work on time Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to remove water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re qualified – After half a century in service and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is tough. We will work with your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
For all your water damage repair problems, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with a pro in the Lexington area.