Small Business Damage Fire Recovery for Lexington
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can turn into a lengthy and pricey task. When business owners think of fire damage, they frequently think of the fire itself however soot and smoke can stick around the area years after. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can stay in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide elimintating soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Lexington area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Assist You
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Discover the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and structural reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to clean soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged inventory or furniture in your building
- Professional grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other technology designed to eliminate water caused by extinguishing the fire
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the the task correctly the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is typically easy to renew for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.