Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to institutional, residential and commercial properties caused by fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!