Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Columbia is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to residential, institutional and commercial structures caused by storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and exceptional customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by storm, fire, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!